Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Farmer's Wife Blocks again

It seems I get excited about my Farmer's Wife Blocks about every 6 months.  I finished up another batch and am so happy with them and my progress.  I'm actually seeing the light at the end of the quilt block tunnel.

Here's all of them...I have 64 completed.  My goal is 80, layout will be 8x10.  I think that'll make a good throw size quilt.
I love seeing the evolution of my scraps...This last batch, especially, took a more muted turn.  Not as bright, and I really like it.

6 comments:

  1. They all play together so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspires me to think about getting my Pony Club Quilt blocks going again. Oh, those handkerchief girls. I think they are my unicorn fabric LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are such fantastic fabric combinations in each block. This is going to be the kind of quilt you will never tire of looking at to enjoy how unique every block is. Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the book....that's it. I hope I can start 8n Jan. Once I get all my gift quilting complete. THESE blocks are for Me! I want to do it on the 30's vintage fabric. Keep going, it's looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...